<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, February 09, 2010
anticipation. & a sunny day please.

Hoping for a sunny weather & perhaps a little breeze? haha..

I guess no amount of words can speak my feelings now.

Luckily its past midnight and nobody is around otherwise I might have been mistaken as a moron. Cant help but grin like an idiot.
hehehe~

I'm suddenly/randomly/irrationally happy that our(twin,shen&i)plan didnt work out
so tt bad karma wont find me tmr. HAHAHA~





It would be nice to let loose and let go.
Slowly perhaps~

dont want to think of anything...for now=P



the bad thing about this blog/me now is that:
1. it(the blog)doesnt looks aesthetically pleasing without pictures in my posts
2. I'm being vague-er than ever due to .....(*seewhatimean*)

yeap, and this is causing the wordcount of my posts to be dropping at an exponential rate..while random pictures show up more frequently than ever...

and its disturbing.

skimpy content spammed with koped photos.
LOL my blog is growing pathetic.
hmm.. i guess its because i no longer have much to rant/share/amuse about after quiting my job. WOuldnt say that life is boring now....hehe..but its no longer peppered with so many "wow" happenings..

lols.

anyway thanks twin~ for... idno... hahaha...
for being there and everything~
Cant wait for friday to come~~
hehehe making the nice fried chicken again!~~


Guess i need to go soon..
surely i wont want to wake up with darker panda eyes...
but....not sure if i can sleep.


LOL!~

P.S. snake gang is eye-rolling-inducing. &twin u amaze me with your lameness.LOL~~~